506 2nd Ave, Ste. 1400
Seattle, WA 98104
Mon - Fri
8:30 AM - 5 PM
Producer - Sales
Location: Seattle, WA (Downtown)
- Salary range: $65,300–$81,500 within three to five years for an average or above average producer. Top producers will be paid more. (Please note, all producers will begin with a $36,000–$40,000 salary draw for the first year, depending on prior experience.)
- Compensation: 100% commission-based.
- Other compensation: Performance bonuses based on production and loss trend. This is typically 10%–12% of base compensation.
- Benefits: 401(k), PTO, company phone, paid continuing education. Bonuses given after passing CIC & CPCU Exams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the customer's every need; provide insurance advice and service.
- Provide prompt and accurate quotes and estimates.
- Attract new customers to the agency, convert new leads, and follow up when necessary.
- Serve customers and address their issues and concerns with exceptional care.
- Build partnerships with referral partners and attend promotional events to showcase our agency.
- Comply with all regulatory rules and mandates.
- Show empathy for our customers; understand customer needs and sentiments.
- Continue to demonstrate and build expertise, be the expert in coverage and options, continue to better oneself by learning about insurance and industry trend to better help customers.
- Be passionate about insurance, love what you do, and always be there for our customers.
- Strong analytical skills desired (in math, engineering, or other quantitative fields).
- Other requirements: Washington Producer License, bachelor’s degree or higher, and fluency in written and spoken Chinese/English.